Saturday, August 20, 2016

welcome! - intro

Hello!
So, this  is kinda a place for me to rant about the stuff going on in my life, and how my mental illnesses and other things classified as "special snowflake-y" fit in to all that.
A little background here:

  • I'm not completely sure of my sexuality. I say that I like who I like, as that is easier to just cover everything.
  • I also have some gender identity issues. I currently identify as agender (so basically screw genders i want chicken fries instead) but as I learn more about myself that may change because I'm only 16 years old and who knows, I may just end up being a cisgender female. 
  • Yay, the mental illness time. I have been officially diagnosed with depression, anxiety, and OCD. Teachers and other people have suspected I may also have ADD or ADHD, but I have not been screened and I am not claiming anything yet. 
  • I also have severe anger management issues so expect a lot of angry ranting.
  • I have also self harm issues. Up until last week I had been about 5 months clean, but now it's only been a week.
I think that covers everything? My plan is just to update this blog at nighttime every so often so check back then because it's only about 9:00am where I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment