Sunday, August 21, 2016

august 20 - a summary

Well, I'm annoyed.
It was p chill all day, mostly. My mom and I caught up on Orphan Black (still crying over Kendall Malone) because the weather was crap and we need to change DVRs on Tuesday. I snapchatted people from camp during commercials, one of which I have a very, very large crush on. The problem with this is that two guys (also from camp) are visiting her this weekend, one of which she's pretty much dating. They're brothers, and, while I have both of them added, I only snapchat the older one, while the younger one (whom I also have a crush on) I don't, and that's the one the girl's practically dating.
It sound's ridiculous, but for me it's kinda huge.
So, out of nowhere I get a snapchat from the younger brother. It's a video, so I waited to open it until my mom was out of the room in case the audio was important. It wasn't, but I had to be safe.
So I opened it when I got the chance, and all it was was him and the girl in the backseat of a car. He was smoking a blunt (did I mention all three of them smoke weed?), and he took a drag then leaned over and kissed the girl.
Seriously?
He know how I feel about him, and he's got an idea of how I feel about her. So basically what the fuck.
Was he just trying to make me jealous, by doing two things I wish I could be doing? (Disclaimer, I don't smoke weed... yet.)
I just sent him a simple "K." as a 1 second snap in reply to this. My code for snapchat lengths is this: If I really enjoy talking to you (or i've asked a question or something), you get 10 seconds. If you normally get 10 and I'm kinda mad at you, you get 7. If you really piss me off after this, you get 3. Normal people get 5. If they piss me off, they get 3. No matter who, if you get 1 second, I'm fucking pissed. So I was fucking pissed at this guy.
Now, that was last night and I'm calmer now, but I'm still pretty pissed off about this. Like seriously? Quit rubbing it in my face please? Like, I'm not saying they can't date. They fit each other better than I fit either of them. But why show it off to me?
Funnily enough, the girl is completely oblivious to my feelings towards any of this. She thought everything at camp (which was pretty obvious on my part) was platonic. It's actually really funny when you think about it.
Oh well. At least I got the coffee ice cream and easy mac I've been craving lately. Plus I bought a Camelbak water bottle so I'm pretty satisfied. I also don't work again until Thursday so that's pretty fun.
Plus, today is the brothers' last day here. So they'll be leaving today. Yay.
The song I'm listening to right now is Will You Love Me Forever by Margot and the Nuclear So and So's. I actually know how to play the drums and bass to this song so that's pretty lit.

No comments:

Post a Comment