Sunday, August 21, 2016

august 21 - a summary

Honestly, today wasn't very eventful. Probably the most eventful thing right now is my American Horror Story based instagram account. Thing is, I normally get about 20-30 likes a photo, but my most recent photo has so far gotten about 120. 120! That's over 4 times the amount I normally get. Why though? It's just a collage of Lily Rabe's characters in the series, why is it so popular? It will haunt me until the day I die, probably.
In other news, I, quite suddenly, have a fascination with nail polish. I guess you could say I'm a holosexual, because they're all pretty and I want them all. This is really weird for me especially because I grew up being a tomboy, plus I'm not sure if I'm a female at all anymore. So why am I fascinated with nail polish? I'm not sure, but the first thing I'm trying is gradients when I order some good polish. Wish me luck!
I also bought Insaniquarium Deluxe off of the Steam store today. I forgot how fun it was! The game was a huge part of my childhood gaming. My neighbor's mom was a big fan of all things Popcap and all their games, so of course he had a copy of it. We would spend hours upon hours around his computer making money off of virtual fish and protecting them from aliens. I've just been on a weird childhood gaming binge lately, so that's a fun time.
I also got chair audition materials for the top band at my school today, and it is hard as fuck. I hate it but I'll just have to deal with it. I'm just glad I'm in Wind Ensemble at all. I've been auditioning for 3 years now (when I was in 8th, 9th, and 10th) so I'm glad that it paid off that I'm where I am now. The materials are terrible though and I hate them.
I'm sitting at my kitchen table eating some of the coffee ice cream I mentioned and getting it all over everything. Oops. Currently I'm listening to Modern Man by Arcade Fire. I still don't know what time signature it's in, so it kinda frustrates me still.

No comments:

Post a Comment